NYC based Construction Management and General Contracting firm, operating in the luxury/high-end residential arena, has an opening for an experienced and organized Project Manager with substantial high-end residential experience. Position is client facing and will work closely with the firm Principal.
- Understanding of all facets of project management: including process and organization
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs, such as Outlook, Word and Excel
- Be an energetic self-starter and have a very positive can-do attitude
- Possess excellent attention to detail and organization skills. Multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to work in-field as well as in office
- The judgment to appropriately prioritize duties during periods of high activity
- Act as liaison between Sub–Contractors & Vendors
- Possess excellent written (type and submit letters, proposals, and bids) and verbal communications skills
- Ability to take and issue job minutes at weekly meetings
- Work closely with Principal and execute tasks when needed
- Maintain a high level of discretion and professionalism
- Develop and track for follow-up: RFI’s, change orders and shop drawings submissions
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply below. Please include your contact information, a cover letter and paste the body of your resume into the reply field. Please indicate salary requirement. Only qualified parties will be contacted.
Established Construction Management and General Contracting firm seeks experienced carpenters for all aspects of layout, framing, ceiling framing, sheet-rock installation and so forth, for very high-end, one of a kind, NYC-based apartment renovations, new construction and townhouses.
- Must be able to establish all benchmarks, axis lines and be able to use all the latest laser technology for execution of work
- Must have finishing experience and skills required to install finished millwork, doors, base, as well as skim coating, compounding and painting, etc
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability to work within an established construction organization and to follow thru on tasks provided
- Must have similar/current experience with other named high-end residential contractors and to be able to read blueprints
- Valid drivers license required
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply below with references and previous named employers and/or cite projects. Please indicate salary requirement and current contact information for consideration. Only qualified parties will be contacted.